Monday, June 13, 2011

Fractal Energy



Since the drug companies here won't let me buy more than a month's worth of my medicine at a time, and since we will be going to Europe in another week and a half, I bought my drugs from a pharmacy in Vanuatu. Yes, I know all about the FDA's warnings about drugs from other places. I know, also, how the FDA will pass any drug from which they receive enough money. I have bought drugs from this company many times before. Never had a problem and don't expect any this time.

I spoke to a really nice guy at AT&T the other day. When I asked if he had ever been out of the country, he replied he had not but wanted to go to Ireland, when and if he gets the chance. When I told him about getting high speed internet, multi-channel TV, free phone service to nearly the entire world and all that for only €30 per month, he replied, "Wow, we're really ripped off in this country aren't we?"

Of course, since most of the people in this country never leave it, they have no idea how badly we are over-charged for just about everything. And when you tell them, they are in such denial (not the river) that they refuse to believe it. As the saying goes...none are so blind as those who will not see. Since that applies to at least eighty percent of Americans, don't expect any changes in your lifetime.


It’s Official: Google Can Sell Power Like a Utility. The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission has granted Google Energy, a wholly owned subsidiary of the search giant, the right to behave like a utility. The order grants Google Energy the power to sell energy, capacity and services at market rates.


Mars Space Station 'Discovered'; Earthlings Tune In To See It. 

Dumb Law of the Week: In Arizona, it is illegal for donkeys to sleep in bathtubs.

Bad Choice Logo of the Week:

À bientôt, mes amis.

2 comments:

PeterParis said...

Sincere thanks again for this week's interesting news! :-)

So, soon back here again?

If I'm correctly informed, I believe it's time to say: Bon anniversaire!!!

Megan said...

I've thought about buying some medications from other countries, but figured they would just be confiscated at the border.
Have a good trip!