Monday, September 26, 2011

Red, Red Wine



             
Sure, the wine rack is full now, but what about tomorrow?

The stained glass items were made by Robb's father.  He was just starting to learn, but arthitis forced him to give it up.  I thought he was rather talented for a beginner.

I couldn't stop laughing: Doritos creator dies, to be buried with chips

Can Neutrinos Move Faster Than Light?

Dumb Law of the Week: In Illinois,it is illegal to speak English as the State Language is American!

Bad Choice Logo of the Week:


À la prochaine, mes amis.

4 comments:

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

I heard there was wine and I ran right over! Stained glass work is hard on the hands and joints, but his work looks good.

I laughed about the Doritos creator story.

Bises,
Genie

Lowell said...

I like the stained glass! That Doritos guy was in the chips in this life and he'll be in the chips in whatever comes next! Very funny.

Re your comment: I don't think we bought anything to eat on the Champs Elysees so I wouldn't know about the prices - except I remember some of the clothing was out of sight!

Lowell said...

Re the elevator: I should have taken it! But nooooooo. I was only 70 and in great shape.

I damn near died!!!

Lowell said...

My god, if they can't park on the sidewalk, things could get even worse. They'll probably park 'em on top of cars! :-)