Monday, September 10, 2012

Obnoxious Rainbow



Keynote

The other day, Robb suddenly exclaimed, "Look at that beautiful rainbow!" I jumped up and looked out the window, but I couldn't see it from the room I was in, so I rushed out onto the balcon. Looking to the right, I could barely make it out. To the left, I couldn't see it at all. I went back inside and into the bedroom. From the window in the bedroom, I got a great view of it. Since I always have my phone with me, I took a couple of pictures through the dirty window. The picture I've included here was the best of the bunch.

We went back to the Rainbow Palace for dinner on Saturday evening. We went specifically for the Crispy Duck Grand Marnier. We were not disappointed. We were, however, disappointed by the group of four drunks (they weren't this quiet before and after the video) who had no idea just how obnoxious they were. They were already drunk when they moved to the dining room, but continued to drink while there.






Dumb Law of the Week: In Minnesota, it is illegal to tease skunks.

À la prochaine, mes amis.

No comments: