Monday, April 09, 2012

Sunshine State



My life has been reduced to three-hour increments. Every three hours, I take a pain pill. Well, actually, I take the pain pill (Vicoden) at 01h00, 07h00, 13h00, 19h00, and an Advil at 04h00, 10h00, 16h00, and 22h00. I do very little between the pills because just about any activity causes mucho pain. I can only look at TV or my PC screen for a couple of minutes than I have to look away. Needless to say (but I will anyway), it's quite painful to be out in the bright sunshine.  Florida isn't called the Sunshine State for nothing. The painful area seems to be getting smaller, but the intensity of the pain hasn't decreased. The problem is not just the pain. It also itches simultaneously. And to make matters even more humorous, most of the same area is numb to the touch. Is that strange or what?

Someone, or a group of someones, broke into several cars at our condo complex last night.  Not much was accomplished by the thieves because most people know better than to leave things in their cars.



Dumb Law of the Week: In Atlanta, it is illegal to dress a mannequin in public!

À la prochaine, mes amis.

2 comments:

Megan said...

You would think it was legal to dress the mannequin in public, and illegal to undress it.Anyway, sorry to hear you are feelign so bad. Hope it gets better.

Amanda said...

I am still too young to get a shingle vaccine but
have been thinking about it. I know it is very painful and I hope you will recover very soon.