Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Paris 2008 - 26 Mai

Lundi - It rained most of the day and I still am not feeling too well. I'm not sure what's wrong. Perhaps my breathing meds aren't working properly.

The rain stopped for a while and we ran out to the store to get a bunch of stuff that we didn't get yesterday. I could barely walk back to the apartment. I had to keep stopping every block or so to catch my breath.

I hope this doesn't go on for much longer. I don't like it and Robb gets restless when he has to sit around. He's already been out for several long walks. Most of the time he has no idea where he's going, but he seems to be able to find his way back to the apartment. At the very least, this time he has memorized the address, so if he does get lost, he'll know what to tell people to find his way back.

Plus à venir, mes amis.

No comments: