Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Mars Voting



Early Voting began in Florida on Saturday. I was going to wait until Monday to vote, but I somehow never got around to it. Perhaps Robb and I will go on Tuesday.

I stayed up late Sunday night to watch the Mars rover, Curiosity land and send back its first pictues. Well, it wasn't really late for me since I usually don't go to bed before 02h00. The Mars pictures weren't as good as I was hoping for and I was kind of surprised that NASA didn't do better with that.






Dumb Law of the Week: In Indiana, it is illegal to bathe during the winter.

À la prochaine, mes amis.

1 comment:

Lowell said...

We voted on the first day whenever that was. Painless.

Re your comment: Paris weather is fickle...we were there in June and it was very cold!

Where do you get all this stuff? Loved the brief film of Degas!

Hope you feeling better.