Monday, February 22, 2010

RIP Little Mouse

I am sad to report that our little mouse is dead. Apparently, he never got out of the car. We entered the car a few days ago and it smelled really terrible. We immediately assumed it was the poor little mouse, and upon searching between the seats, found his body. I'm not the sentimental type, but I'm really sorry he died.
We were shopping at our local market the other day, when I saw some acorn squash. I've been curious about it for some time, and finally decided to buy one (one could easily feed four). I've never had it before and wasn't sure what to expect, but thought it would be different than the regular yellow squash we usually get. It takes over and hour to bake it and it tastes very similar to the regular squash. I'm not sure it's really worth the effort. It's easy enough to prepare, once you manage to cut it in half, but an hour to bake is a bit much.
I've never seen a branch curl up like this one.
Priceless
Priceless
It’s Official: Google Can Sell Power Like a Utility. Read More.
You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
À la prochaine, mes amis

No comments: