Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sage Dinner



Dinner Saturday evening at Sage. We weren't all that thrilled the last time we ate at Sage. but it is one of our favorites so decided to give it another shot. We both ordered the Flounder Almondine. It was fantastic! I don't know how they made the sauce but it was simply magnificent. I wish I had taken a photo. For dessert, we both had the Cafe Gourmand...expresso with four small desserts; crême brulée, chocolate cake, melon ice cream and something I didn't recognize (like a cup of whipped cream). I don't know if they got a new chef or what, but this was the best we've had there in quite a long time.

  
  
  

Dumb Law of the Week: In Hood River, Oregon: it is illegal to juggle without a license


À la prochaine, mes amis.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How sad about the foam! I read an article yesterday about pilots getting cerebral lesions.
You should have ask your waiter if the restaurant had a new chef and compliment them on the food.

PeterParis said...

One should always have a second chance!