Sunday, June 08, 2008

Paris 2008 - 6 Juin

Vendredi - Another cold, wet miserable day spent totally in the confines of this apartment. Robb went out to buy groceries and that was it for the day.

It was a productive day anyway.

A few days ago, I was putzing with the TV when suddenly it presented me with a message to re-install the ADSL (remember. it's all connected: TV - Internet - Telephone) in order to get the TV to work again. I didn't want to mess with the ADSL because I didn't want to lose it, too. The TV I could live without. The internet is my lifeline.

I sent an email to everyone I know in Paris, but none of them responded (they still haven't responded). Then I thought to email Lost In France in Toulouse. He replied within a few minutes with the solution to the problem, explaining that he had had the same problem just a while ago. It was a simple solution; simply unplug everything and plug it back in. It worked like a charm and we once again have everything working correctly.

I spent a good portion of the night listening to the neighbors having sex. It's surprising they didn't break through the wall, or end up on the floor below.


Plus à venir, mes amis.

No comments: